Casual Childcare Educators with Rainbow Region Kids
Northern Rivers Community Gateway is a not-for-profit, QIP accredited community organisation providing welfare and community capacity building services. We are a person-centred and values-driven organisation.
Our services are aimed at alleviating disadvantage. We are committed to social justice and to the financial and social inclusion of every human being.
We are seeking casual Childcare Educators for our Rainbow Region Kids services, especially those available to work at our January 2020 Vacation Club in Casino and Ocean Shores. The ideal candidates will also have a willingness and capacity to step up into Assistant Coordinator roles as required.
About the ideal person for this role
Our organisation is looking for suitable candidates who can align with our values:
Rainbow Region Kids has a culture of teamwork, and commitment to families through supporting their children, including children with additional needs.
Key role responsibilities
- Assist in the implementation of the children’s programs under supervision
- Assist in the implementation of daily care routines
- Develop awareness of and assist in maintenance of the health and safety of the children in care
- Understand and work according to the centre or service’s policies and procedures
- Demonstrate knowledge of hygienic handling of food and equipment
Key selection criteria
We are ideally seeking individuals with excellent interpersonal skills, communications skills and a sound understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Framework. Our Childcare Educators must hold:
- Relevant working experience or Certificate III in Children’s Services (or higher)
- Valid NSW Working With Children certification
- Be willing to undergo a police record check
- First aid certificate or a willingness to undertake first aid training
- Child protection certificate or a willingness to obtain
If you have any questions relating to the application process, contact Kathleen Oliver by emailing email@example.com or calling (02) 6621 7397, extension 129.
For more information about the position details, contact Helen Hall by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0477 211 835.
Position applications close at 9am on Monday 11 November 2019
How to apply
If you’re interested in applying for a job vacancy here, please ensure you do the following:
- Download and read the position description via the link above
- Write your responses to the position’s selection criteria
Checklist for your application
- Your responses to the position’s selection criteria
- Your resume / CV
- Electronic copies of any formal qualifications you might have
Submit your completed application by emailing email@example.com