Want to recruit a volunteer?
We can help you recruit volunteers for opportunities you need filled by targeted advertising and screening. We will actively promote and walk potential volunteers thought the process of becoming your volunteer. Matching individuals with the right organisation at the right times.
Become a member?
It’s easy to become a member of Volunteer Resource Centre, and there are so many benefits that your organisation can enjoy. As a member you’ll have access to:
- Individualised volunteer referrals
- Your volunteer vacancies posted and maintained on the ‘Go Volunteer’ website
- Promotion of positions by NRCG interviewers
- Membership of Northern Rivers Volunteer Coordinators Network
- Special rates for training and events
- Volunteer management Support
- Access to Members section on our website.
If you are joining for the first time or if you are renewing your annual membership, the fee is $60. This fee equates to around 15 cents a day – an amount which may be easily recovered through members training discounts. However, we appreciate that some organisations may have financial difficulties in meeting this cost and in certain cases fee exemptions can apply. If you think your organisation might be in this category, please contact us to discuss further.