Be Connected Mentor training for free coming up in multiple locations!
If you know how to use a computer, tablet or mobile phone and know how to access the internet, you could become a digital mentor for seniors in your community.
Our free training sessions will give you the skills to be a digital mentor for seniors, supporting them to use computers, mobile devices, get online and be connected.
It’s fun and you can do it in a day. We’ll even provide free morning tea and lunch!
Please register your spot through the link below: Ballina bookings: www.be-connected-ballina.eventbrite.com.au
Lismore bookings: www.be-connected-lismore.eventbrite.com.au
Or you can enquire via email: email@example.com or phone Edith on 02 6621 7397 Ext.133
Here at the Volunteers Resource Centre Lismore you have the opportunity as an active volunteer to be part of our free training offers all throughout the year! We host them in various locations like Ballina and Lismore.
Keep checking this space for updates.
Training 2020 at NRCG:
1. 07.April Dementia Awareness-Risk Reduction, 10am till 12pm, Susanne Weiley, Dementia Australia, free
2. June, Therapeutic Crisis Intervention, mymomentum, Tracey Gooley, half day, free, date tbc
3. Standard Mental Health First Aid Course, 9.-10.June 2020 from 9am till 5pm, free
4. Accidental Counsellor by Paulette Narai-Brai, 9.30-4pm on 03.September 2020, cost $95
5. National Standards of Volunteering, free, Edith, two hours in May
Please book through firstname.lastname@example.org