Our Volunteer resource centre aims to build resilient communities by facilitating access and opportunities for volunteering.
What we do
- Recruit and interview volunteers
- Place volunteers into local community organisations
- Provide training for Volunteers
- Build the capacity of volunteering organisations through community development strategies including training and development opportunities for Managers and Coordinators of volunteers.
Volunteering can have a real and valuable positive affect on people, communities and society in general.
Volunteering can help you gain confidence by giving you the chance to try something new and build a real sense of achievement.
- Make new friends
- Be part of a community
- Learn new skills and revive old ones
- Take on a challenge
- Have fun!
- Build your resume
- Gain a feeling of satisfaction as you help others
- Improve your communication skills as you work with different people
Make a difference and see the benefit to the community from your involvement.
How to Volunteer?
To register your interest in volunteering:
Please complete the online Voluntary Work Application form below. Once you have submitted the form, someone from our Volunteer Resource Centre will contact you to discuss your application. If you cannot complete this form, give us a call on 02 6621 7397 or email firstname.lastname@example.org