Our Volunteer resource centre aims to build resilient communities by facilitating access and opportunities for volunteering.
What we do
- Recruit and interview volunteers
- Place volunteers into local community organisations
- Provide training for Volunteers
- Build the capacity of volunteering organisations through community development strategies including training and development opportunities for Managers and Coordinators of volunteers.
Volunteering can have a real and valuable positive affect on people, communities and society in general.
Volunteering can help you gain confidence by giving you the chance to try something new and build a real sense of achievement.
- Make new friends
- Be part of a community
- Learn new skills and revive old ones
- Take on a challenge
- Have fun!
- Build your resume
- Gain a feeling of satisfaction as you help others
- Improve your communication skills as you work with different people
Make a difference and see the benefit to the community from your involvement.
How to Volunteer?
To register your interest in volunteering:
Click on the voluntary work application form below or give us a call on 66217397. You will need to print, complete and return the application form.
To make an appointment for an interview call 66217397 or email email@example.com