In order for us to provide our service, we often need to acquire your personal information. We place great value on earning and maintaining your trust, and protecting the privacy of information you have shared with us. We are committed to:
- Being clear with you about how we manage your personal information.
- Collecting, holding and using your personal information only with your consent.
- Collecting, holding and using your personal information only for specific, legitimate business purposes.
- Not sharing your personal information with third parties without asking your permission first.
- Taking all required and reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete and updated.
- Taking all required and reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- Ensuring we do not keep your personal information for longer than is necessary.
If you have any concerns or questions about how we manage your privacy, please address them in writing to our Chief Executive Officer via the details below.