- The committed team of Rainbow Region Kids aims to provide quality care and recreational programs to 5‐14 year old children and teenagers and their families.
- Our team is professional and provides a safe, stimulating and creative environment where staff, children and their families will be treated on an equal basis and respected for their individual needs and beliefs.
- Rainbow Region Kids program endeavours to be sensitive to cultural diversity and inclusive to all families who require care for their children. Recognising the importance of families, we endeavour to include all stakeholders in the development and ongoing growth of our programs.
- Rainbow Region Kids endeavours to provide a responsive and inclusive environment that will meet the needs of all families.
- Rainbow Region Kids endeavours to accommodate for individual needs and interests, recognising the diversity of each child's abilities and background.
- Rainbow Region Kids endeavours to develop partnerships with parents and the community to provide quality life experiences for all children.
- Provide a safe, enjoyable environment for staff and children, where they feel welcome and comfortable to express themselves and their personality, valuing the importance of play, to encourage initiative and promote learning
- Nurture skills and new found confidences in all participants, to enrich the program and the individuals within it through contributions from children, families and staff.
Rainbow Region Kids operates under the National Quality Framework (NQF) which requires our service to meet and exceed in seven quality areas:
- Educational program and practice
- Children’s health and safety
- Physical environment
- Staffing arrangements
- Relationships with children
- Collaborative partnerships with families and communities
- Leadership and service management
The Department of Education and Communities (DEC) are responsible for assessing whether our service are addressing these seven quality areas.. The Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority (ACEQUA) website (http://www.acecqa.gov.au/national-quality-framework/introducing-the-national-quality-framework) has further information on the National Quality Framework.
Rainbow Region Kids prepares the programs for your children in accordance to the approved curriculum framework My Time, Our Place.
The children’s feedback, interests and abilities form the basis of the activity program, which also reflects the five outcome areas of the framework: