Casual Baristas – Cart Cafe
Positions available for immediate start, please apply as soon as possible
Northern Rivers Community Gateway is a not-for-profit, registered charity providing welfare and community capacity building programs across the state.
We currently have casual work opportunities available for vibrant and outgoing baristas with at least 2 years barista and hospitality experience. They will join our social enterprise team operating coffee outlets within Lismore and a pop up cart at local sporting and cultural events and festivals.
This role involves set-up of a mobile cart at various locations and all applicants should have a current open manual driver’s licence.
Working hours: casual (worked over a 7 day roster, including weekends)
Remuneration: Fast Food Industry Award 2010 Level 1
About the ideal person for this role
Our organisation is looking for suitable candidates who can contribute to a positive team environment and align with our values:
Key selection criteria
- Experience (2 or more years) working as a barista or similar
- Commitment to Workplace Health and Safety and adhering to policies and procedures to ensure Workplace Health and Safety
- A good communicator
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends
- Current manual drivers licence
- Desirable: Barista qualifications, food safety supervisor or safe food handling certificates
If you have any questions relating to the application process, contact Kathleen Oliver by emailing email@example.com or calling (02) 6621 7397, extension 129.
For more information about the position details, contact Warren Anderson by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0488 919 991.
How to apply
Checklist for your application:
- Download and read the position description via the link above
- Write your responses to the position’s selection criteria
- Include your resume / CV
- Include electronic copies of any formal qualifications you might have
- Write a cover letter including an overview of your experience
- Submit your application by email to email@example.com