Administration Assistant – Rainbow Region Kids
Northern Rivers Community Gateway is a values-driven, QIP accredited, not-for-profit organisation.
We are now recruiting for the permanent part-time position of Administration Assistant for our Rainbow Region Kids services.
Rainbow Region Kids provides accredited, government subsided childcare, inlcuding before school care, after school care and vacation care.
This role is required to work 18 hours per week over 3-4 days (negotiable) and must be available to work on Mondays and Fridays. Remuneration is aligned with the SCHCADS Award 2010 Level 2. The role is based in Lismore.
In addition to salary, we offer the following benefits:
- Salary sacrificing entitlements
- Bonus leave at Christmas
- Access to staff wellness program
- Professional training and development
About the ideal person for this role
Our organisation is looking for suitable candidates who can align with our values:
We are looking for individuals with administration and time management skills and an ability to contribute to our positive team environment.
All applicants must be willing to undergo a national police record check, working with children check and provide copies of relevant qualifications.
Key selection criteria
- Relevant qualifications in administration and/or relevant working experience
- Skills in oral and written communication with the parents and stakeholders
- Knowledge of work practices and procedures relevant to the workplace
- Application of techniques relevant to the workplace
- Developing knowledge of statutory and funding requirements
- Knowledge of policies within the workplace
- Understanding in the use of Microsoft and database programs
For more information about the position details, contact Helen Hall by emailing email@example.com or calling 02 6621 7397. extension 122.
Position applications close at 5pm on Tuesday 17 March 2020
How to apply
To apply for this position, please ensure you provide the following documents:
- A written statement in relation to the position’s selection criteria
- Your resume / CV
- Electronic copies of your formal qualifications
Submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org