1. Intake Officer - Social Inclusion Programs
Permanent Part-time - 18 hours per week (worked over 3 days per week).
Our organisation is looking for suitable candidates who can align with our values:-
We are looking for individuals with excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to contribute to the positive team environment.
You will need to hold a Certificate III Community Services or higher and/or 2+ years' experience working in the community services sector in a similar capacity.
All applicants must be willing to undergo a national police record check
***The role responsibilities***
- Provide assessment, intake/information and referral services, including telephone, face to face and email enquiries for disadvantaged people
- Assist Program staff with Community Pantry, including stocktake
- Provide administrative support for the Social Inclusion programs
- Data entry and maintain accurate records on NRCG database
- Assist in the delivery of Community Hub services
- Contribute to the promotion of NRCG through the provision of quality customer service
- Providing administrative support in organising events, training and promotional activities
- Provide other reasonable duties as directed by Manager.
***Remuneration and other benefits***
Remuneration aligned to the SCHCADS Award 2010 level 2.
In addition to salary we offer the following according to current policies and procedures:
- Salary sacrificing entitlements
- Bonus leave according to currently policy
- Access to Staff Wellness Program
- Training and Development
- Car parking at Lismore office
*** Key Selection Criteria***
1.Experience working in a frontline, high volume service delivery environment
2.Demonstrated organisational skills and initiative.
3.Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
4.Good verbal and written communication skills.
5.Proficient level computer skills with experience in use of databases.
6.Current driver's licence and willingness to travel.
Position Open: Thursday 25th January, 2018
Position Close: Thursday 8th February, 2018
***Essential - Please apply via SEEK website at https://www.seek.com.au/job/35353573?type=standard&userqueryid=20205b87063156c9501200b33e202bab-5425705. You will need to upload your Resume and completed selection criteria***
For more information contact Amitha on (02) 6621 73 97 ext 105